52 Broadway 4th Floor
New York, NY 10004
t / 212.577.5512 f / 212.577.5517
This year we are looking to raise $2,500 to provide
interview attire and transportation for
We are proud to announce our new and improved Work Readiness
program. CGS now offers
CGS was awarded a Balancing Incentive Grant and is now offering a new program entitled Enhanced Support Services
We are proud to announce we are now accepting applicants for
our new program... Enhanced
Hiring CGS Graduates
The Federal government and New York State offer tax incentives for employers to hire individuals with disabilities. We encourage employers to take advantage of the tax credit or reduction when they hire our well-trained CGS graduates! Our Employment Specialists will be glad to help employers through the certification process.
Please note there is NEVER a fee for hiring our trained, qualified graduates!
CGS offers employers professionally trained workers in:
- Office and Computer Technology: Data Entry Clerk, General Office Support Staff, Receptionist, Clerical/Administrative Staff
- Child Care: Teacher’s Aide, Preschool Aide, Day Care Center Worker, Child Care Attendant, Day Care Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Paraprofessional
- Custodial: Building and Maintenance Worker, Room Attendant – Housekeeping, Physical Fitness Center Attendant, Housekeeper, Laundry Staff, Linen Room Attendant, Custodial Worker, Grounds Maintenance Worker, Patient Escort/Discharge Staff, Kitchen/Utility Worker
- Pet Care Technician: Pet Care Worker, Animal Care Attendant, Dog Walker, Dog Sitter, Kennel Attendant
- Office Support Services: Receptionist, Mailroom or Stock Associate, Copy/Document Clerk
- Retail Merchandising: Stock/Inventory Clerk, Fitting Room Attendant, Cashier/Sales Associate, Gift Wrapper
- Food Service: Dining Room Attendant, Line Server, Food Preparer, Salad and Sandwich Maker, Dish Room Attendant, Support and Utility Worker, Pantry Worker
Save Money on Taxes, Save Time and Get a Qualified Worker by Contacting our Employment Specialists!
We also can offer coaching supports if necessary – ask a CGS Employment Specialists about this service. These well-trained workers have an excellent job retention rate. Hiring a CGS graduate saves the time, energy and resources needed to recruit and train new entry-level employees.
To contact CGS about hiring a CGS Graduate, contact Assistant Vice President, Tenneill Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or Director of Vocational Services, Debbie Merav, at 646-214-1278 or email@example.com.